Specialists with high medical expertise in close interdisciplinary collaboration with neurosurgeons, neurophysiologists, imaging specialists and physiatrists bring to the patient a comprehensive, precise and reliable treatment. In specific surgeries, the proceeding demands highly specialized equipment like the neuronavigator (better precision on the surgical area), the trans-operative neuromonitoring (monitoring of the peripheral nerves functions during the surgical procedure) and the blood reinfusion device (use of own patient’s blood avoiding the blood transfusions). A service of pre and postoperative rehabilitation is also offered for those patients that require our Physiotherapy and Rehabilitation Programs.
Main diseases treated in our center:
- Backbone conditions (disc herniation, spinal canal compression, instability of thoracic vertebra caused by trauma or degenerative issues, scoliosis)
- Shoulder injuries (arthroscopies and releasing structures methods)
- Some hand injuries (rheumatoid arthritis, congenital anomalies and functional posttraumatic aftereffects on hands)
- Hip injuries (total hip prosthesis and revisions of prosthesis in case of non-infectious cause fail)
- Knees injuries (meniscus and ligament injuries, angulation, total knee prosthesis)
- Acute and chronic lesions of peripheral nerves (microsurgical repair of peripheral nerves, nerves grafting and aftereffects functional surgery)